In tandem with fostering customer loyalty, a company must also cultivate employee loyalty through a culture that motivates and rewards staffers for superior performance. Such rewards and incentives can be in the form of promotional incentive products to deepen an employee’s commitment to the organization.
While some might prefer to allocate their promotional products budget toward prospects, customers and business partners, investing in employee incentive products can have an equitable impact on your bottom line. Satisfied staffers have more longevity with a company, and they’ll also go the extra mile and perform at an optimum level, thus delivering a compelling return. This might be in the form of enhanced productivity and higher caliber customer service that translates to boosted revenues and sustained profitability.
Incentive products can vary greatly, and today the promotional merchandise marketplace has no shortage of options. Here are some ideas for premium items sure to elicit employee appreciation—and that will serve as a motivator:
- Leather Briefcases, Backpacks, and Computer Bags are a luxurious way to treat your staff. There is a wide range of high-quality carriers that can assist your talent, including soft and supple leather duffle bags, carry-all bags, laptop bags, computer backpacks, totes and portfolios in various sizes, styles, and colors.
- Jewelry and Watches are time-honored incentive gifts. Designs available include stainless steel and two-tone watches, bracelets and necklaces for both men and women. It’s a great way to be reminded that you support their efforts every day.
- Mantle and Table Top Clocks are beautiful décor items for a home or office in both gold and glass/crystal to rich wood mantle clocks that are an elegant way to incentivize your talent.
- Golf Clubs and Accessories will be coveted by the golf-crazed employee, including golf clubs like putters and drivers, golf bags, golf stands, tour bags and golf shoes.
- High Tech Gadgets are a popular item that employees will fall in love with, especially if it’s something that they might not have sprung for themselves. Great gadgets include GPS Navigation devices, iPods, headphones, portable DVD players and Blu-Ray players.
- Cashmere Items like beautiful throws and scarves make a gift of comfort and luxury that anyone is sure to enjoy as they wrap themselves in softness and warmth during those cooler evenings.
Remember when it comes to enhancing employee performance and providing incentive products, luxury items are a way to show that you truly treasure your talent and want to give them something as special as they are. Special décor items are always appreciated and will be viewed regularly. High-tech items are always a hit, especially when so much of our personal and professional lives revolve around using technology. And, with so many gadgets to transport, a beautiful leather briefcase, computer case, or all-in-one bag provides a beautiful and durable way to keep all those electronic toys at our beck and call.